Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Haley - 30 Day Challenge

Welcome to Four Fit Sisters.  We are so glad you stopped by.  We hope that you have found us because you are ready to change or improve your life.  At Four Fit Sisters we want to help create the best you that you can be.  Whether you need help with nutrition, parenting, being a spouse, your job, fitness or anything, we are here to support and guide you through every struggle that we all go through.  We are here to help you along the way.

Having four girls in our family there is so much time for good conversation. We talk and discuss and share our ideas with each other. That is the basis of why we started this blog. We want to share with you what we have learned the hard way. We want to help you secure your healthy lifestyle.

My name is Haley, and I am the "third" of the four sisters.  I use "quotation" marks because I am a twin...so it's almost like we are both second or third :)  I love everything about having all sisters and everything about being a twin.  It is why I am who I am today.   I am a mother of two kiddos, Ella and Tyler.  They are the main reason I choose to stay fit.  I want to be the mom who can hang with her kids in the back yard.  I never want to be the mom who has to sit down and rest.   I am a full time PE teacher, so I naturally have a love for all things active. I enjoy teaching people how to make fitness fun (or at least as fun as it can be). I am only sister that doesn't live near home. <<Insert hearbreak here>>  I hate being away from my sisters and best friends. But we make the most of our time together and for that I am thankful.

My goal for this blog is to connect with people and help teach you what I've already learned. Like my twin sister, Adie, I have just joined a 30 day fitness challenge. I am doing the Les Mills Pump workouts. 





I am so interested to see what this does for my body. My goal is to tone and shred. I have a really hard time putting on muscle.  I can go out and run 4 miles and it would NEVER do what lifting weights has done for me.  That is why I chose Les Mills Pump.  These are some of the instructors...I will probably look just like them in thirty days :) ha ha ha ha




Thank you for showing an interest in a healthy lifestyle.  Your new you is just around the corner.


***Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment